UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM

Utah Radio's Discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUtah Radio Talk Website

Brian Baldwin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cabbie

cabbie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-09-25

Brian Baldwin Empty
PostSubject: Brian Baldwin   Brian Baldwin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 2:31 am

Well it is so nice to put a face to the DJ I listen too at night. I hope The Mix stays! that would be a shame it's #1 on my presets it does me good and helps get me through the swingshift. Nice to see you here B.B.
If it does change I hope it's a stronger signal on 103.9 that would be sweet.
Back to top Go down
SamSpade

SamSpade

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Brian Baldwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Baldwin   Brian Baldwin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 4:13 pm

I agree on Brian posting here, I hope he stays around. It's nice to have an on-air personality or two feel like they can be out here. It's something that's seemed to just disappear in the past few years on local forums (well except for Bee weekender Scooter). Cool
Back to top Go down
DSPete Your Admin
Admin
DSPete Your Admin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-09-16

Brian Baldwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Baldwin   Brian Baldwin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 8:53 pm

Totally Agreed! Welcome!

It's nice to see you here! Wish more would join and discuss from the industry, and I'm hoping with this new forum more local on-air personalities will feel more comfortable coming to the new trusted site.
Back to top Go down
http://utahradiotalk.editboard.com
Brian Baldwin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Brian Baldwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Baldwin   Brian Baldwin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2006 9:38 pm

Thanks guys, I didn't know that other local personalities didn't feel safe on boards in the past... I guess I'll watch my back Sleep
Back to top Go down
Radiogal

Radiogal

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-09-18

Brian Baldwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Baldwin   Brian Baldwin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 4:47 pm

Are you saying Brian That you are not afraid of crazy gals that might stock you and chase you around like crazy groupies Razz

RadioGal flower
Back to top Go down
Brian Baldwin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Brian Baldwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Baldwin   Brian Baldwin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 10:39 pm

Not afraid of anything! Except the crazy BYU fans who think I am bashing them because I am giving words of encouragement to the Utes when we give away Utes tickets.

Go BYU

Just like I mentioned on another thread, groupies... uh, interns wanted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brian Baldwin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Baldwin   Brian Baldwin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Baldwin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM :: Open Airwaves :: Open Mic-
Jump to: