UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM

Utah Radio's Discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUtah Radio Talk Website

KOAY has at least one personality

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SamSpade

SamSpade

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-02

KOAY has at least one personality Empty
PostSubject: KOAY has at least one personality   KOAY has at least one personality Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 10:46 pm

Courtesy of the other forum, James Anderson heard a mid-day person on 97.5 "the Oasis" and said her name was Teresa.

It sounds to me like Simmons roped in Teresa from their already very voice-tracked sister company, Sand Hill Media, in eastern Idaho. Teresa is half of the "Real" Michael Steele and Teresa morning show on adult contemporary KSNA "Sunny 94.3," but to my knowledge does not voice anything else in the market.

I'm sure a small-market DJ was eager to get the exposure/resume builder and the small amount of extra cash. Guess you'll know some day when there's a weather forecast and *boom* the weater is totally different at the time.
Back to top Go down
radionut

radionut

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: KOAY has at least one personality   KOAY has at least one personality Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2006 7:07 pm

I really don't think the future is that big for this station. I give it one year also.
If they would have been smart on this flip Christmas would still be playing until the first of the year then during that time start getting listeners ready for this new format during the holidays. But for the now format thay really need to lean LDS music
Back to top Go down
DSPete Your Admin
Admin
DSPete Your Admin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-09-16

PostSubject: Re: KOAY has at least one personality   KOAY has at least one personality Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 12:17 am

Welll you have to admit it was a shocker to see Simmons due this format just not to many missing formats on the dial here in SLC maybe a true classic album rock like KLZX 95.9 would be nice to have or an EZ format.

Would like to see the River go more the way of KLZX as I've said before to me the River is dried up and Arrow is just to top 20 same songs boring.
Back to top Go down
http://utahradiotalk.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOAY has at least one personality   KOAY has at least one personality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOAY has at least one personality
Page 1 of 1