UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM

Utah Radio's Discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUtah Radio Talk Website

XM Morning Shows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Les84088

Les84088

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-18

XM Morning Shows Empty
PostSubject: XM Morning Shows   XM Morning Shows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:52 pm

I am new to satellite radio (XM) and have found one of the funniest morning shows Lex & Terry
Weekdays - 11 AM ET

Lex & Terry delivers a unique blend of lifestyle advice, humor, and on-air community to men 18-49. Irreverent hosts Lex Staley and Terry Jaymes have grown the show in four short years from a single market in Jacksonville, Florida, into a thriving network. The program's formula, which has hit a chord with men seeking lifestyle advice and camaraderie, has galvanized a loyal fan base that propels the show's continued growth.
from the XM site.

This show makes me lol! I have also tried Opie and Anthony on the Virus channel very funny stuff a little R rated but funny.

As for the music channels Holy Crap Exclamation Local radio is now in my rear view mirror.
So I was really ticked when Simmons dropped KJQ for Jack well Simmons I now have a true Classic Alternative in FRED on XM and don't need you anymore. The Decades channels are just too cool like I said C'Ya local radio
Back to top Go down

XM Morning Shows
Page 1 of 1