UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM

Utah Radio's Discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUtah Radio Talk Website

The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom

Tom

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-10-03

The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings Empty
PostSubject: The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings   The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 3:55 am

Neener Neener Neener tongue
Back to top Go down
K-UTE

K-UTE

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings   The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 6:27 am

What I like about The Blaze is music and not so much talk-talk-talk Bob & Tom in mornings then Mick & Allen in the afternoon talk-talk-talk what Citadel should do is start what they started in Florida a new talker called ManTalk 1260. Put that on something like 860 Am YEA!Mantalk 860Am then go back to what KBER is good at! Rockin' Music

But you are right Tom-Bo They did beat The Bear this time around cheers
Back to top Go down
utradioguide

utradioguide

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings   The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 12:21 am

The Blaze beat KBER? I never saw that coming!

Of course, I remember a time that KUDD beat KZHT, didn't it? It only lasted one book.
Back to top Go down
Brian Baldwin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings   The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 1:03 am

It would be nice to see KUDD beat ZHT, but now its a different demo anyway.

I am happy for my pals at "The Blaze" They have worked hard and it shows! Just like U92, The Blaze broke a bit from the norm for this valley. The wine tasting, the MILPH contests, ...its stuff that other stations have either not been creative enough to think of, or they would just NIX it before it could happen. I am no longer much a part of The Blaze, but it is a fun place to work. It never gets old, the creative juices are always flowing. And props to Victor Cade, one of the genuine 'nice guys' in radio.

So, what about KBER, they are Utah's longest running rock station est. 1986 or so, do you think they will steady, or tank? They haven't exactly taken a nose dive, but it has been a steady drop. Any programming changes except Helen? Did she jump ship before it sank?

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
stitch

stitch

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings   The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 7:25 am

The thing about KBER...their radio talent is entertaining and spontaneous.

Basketball I DO NOT like that they have put Jazz games on during Darby's show at all! No It's unfair to him, I think. He is entertaining and has the people skills. He is quick to email those fans who listen to the show and really puts himself out there, like you do, Brian.. Wink

You all know how important I think being in touch with listeners really is. Darby does that well. Matt is another person who reaches out. afro

I absolutely LOVE the Blaze too... Rog! The man! I love the rest of the crew too and like that they are always trying to come up with new things. I really like that they participate in boards with us and they seem to care about their jobs and their audience! Twisted Evil cheers

I would like to see Helen's replacement be someone that this town has never encountered before.. Bring it on and make sure the new person loves people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings   The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blaze beats KBER in Ratings
Page 1 of 1