UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM

Utah Radio's Discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUtah Radio Talk Website

Studio 60 Bye-Bye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chth

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-09-17

Studio 60 Bye-Bye Empty
PostSubject: Studio 60 Bye-Bye   Studio 60 Bye-Bye Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 2:40 am

Looks like NBC is pulling the plug on Studio 60 after the next 3 episodes and is going to replace it with Deal or No Deal The Next Generation?

It's very hard to get into new shows because once you get interested they have a bad week and cancel it. If Jericho get's cancelled I'm buying a satellite radio and just going to listen to music period!!!
Back to top Go down
cabbie

cabbie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-09-25

Studio 60 Bye-Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio 60 Bye-Bye   Studio 60 Bye-Bye Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 9:37 am

Studio 60 was ok had it's moments.

Lost is great.
Back to top Go down
wallywombat

wallywombat

Registration date : 2006-10-04

Studio 60 Bye-Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio 60 Bye-Bye   Studio 60 Bye-Bye Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 12:05 pm

Just once it would be nice to see the networks give a show the opportunity to really build a fan base. Anymore it seems that if a show doesn't get big numbers right out of the gate it's cancelled immediately. pirat
Back to top Go down
stitch

stitch

Number of posts : 24

Studio 60 Bye-Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio 60 Bye-Bye   Studio 60 Bye-Bye Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 7:31 am

Cool avatar Wally! Very Happy

I agree with you! What was that show after Two and a Half Men last year? The one about the doctor family. Fonz was the dad and Jennifer Tilly played his dingy girlfriend. The Pysch doc was Christopher Goran, who played the main character in the movie "Other Side of Heaven"

I got into that and it faded fast... I thought it was okay. I LOVE Stockard Channing! I liked the dog the best though, I have to admit it Wink
Back to top Go down
wallywombat

wallywombat

Studio 60 Bye-Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio 60 Bye-Bye   Studio 60 Bye-Bye Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 8:21 pm

Read today in the dnews where NBC has picked up "Heroes," "Studio 60" and "Friday Night Lights." for full seasons.... Smile

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,650207451,00.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Studio 60 Bye-Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio 60 Bye-Bye   Studio 60 Bye-Bye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studio 60 Bye-Bye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM :: Television Signals :: T.V Talk-
Jump to: