UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM

Utah Radio's Discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUtah Radio Talk Website

106.5 Gone Christmas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadradio

shadradio

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-02

106.5 Gone Christmas Empty
PostSubject: 106.5 Gone Christmas   106.5 Gone Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 4:07 am

Front page of both sites beat me too it.

KOSY has gone Christmas on Halloween just like they did last year on Oct 31st, I remember them saying last year Happy Halloween then play Holly Jolly Christmas santa
Back to top Go down
cabbie

cabbie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: 106.5 Gone Christmas   106.5 Gone Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 9:36 am

I'm guessing Halloween will be the standard for KOSY to start christmas.
I also remember last year on halloween kosy playing christmas music.
Back to top Go down
wallywombat

wallywombat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: 106.5 Gone Christmas   106.5 Gone Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 11:57 am

It wouldn't be so bad if they would do a mixture of music rahter than all Christmas..... But Christmas music for two sloid months is just a little much. pirat
Back to top Go down
stitch

stitch

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: 106.5 Gone Christmas   106.5 Gone Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 7:42 am

santa Oh boy! So soon? I remember when KOSY turned Christmas on Halloween last year too! They have the leg up on that!

It is great music for Christmas shopping though, that's the only time I listen to it.. besides maybe Christmas Eve. It gets me in the spirit to shop early. That gives me time to really enjoy the season instead of freaking out at the last minute, looking for gifts... so, early Christmas music is helpful for me in that way.

I'd like to know what their stats are during now and just before Thanksgiving.. You would think the brass would worry about that. After Thanksgiving, there is not such a worry, 'tis the season at that time.

Is there station personnel out there who could fill us in on Christmas music stats? afro

scratch Idea Adam Sandler should write some Halloween/Turkey songs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 106.5 Gone Christmas   106.5 Gone Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

106.5 Gone Christmas
Page 1 of 1