UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM

Utah Radio's Discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUtah Radio Talk Website

KISN. . . is dead!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SamSpade

SamSpade

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-02

KISN. . . is dead! Empty
PostSubject: KISN. . . is dead!   KISN. . . is dead! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 2:16 pm

I suppose you thought this was about the old contest that KISN 97's Todd, Erin and Fisher show ran? Wrong. lol!

For those that were wondering, KISN 910 AM in Portland, Ore. has also bit the dust. Now it is simulcasting an FM (conservative, syndicated) talk station owned by Salem (KTRO).
Back to top Go down
Brian Baldwin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-01

KISN. . . is dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISN. . . is dead!   KISN. . . is dead! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 11:23 pm

Don't forget KISN in Bozeman MT, its KISS 96.7. Another Clear Channel station Smile

I go up there a few times a year to visit family and I find my little brothers listening to it.
Back to top Go down
CAwasinNJ

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-12-09

KISN. . . is dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISN. . . is dead!   KISN. . . is dead! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:08 am

SamSpade wrote:
For those that were wondering, KISN 910 AM in Portland, Ore. has also bit the dust.

That's actually KKSN. The only station with the KISN calls is the Belgade/Bozeman station.

Aim tomatoes this way....
Back to top Go down
fibonacci

fibonacci

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-11-08

KISN. . . is dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISN. . . is dead!   KISN. . . is dead! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 pm

Man, who'da thunk it five years ago that both KISNs would be erased from existance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KISN. . . is dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISN. . . is dead!   KISN. . . is dead! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISN. . . is dead!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM :: Radio Talk-
Jump to: