UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UTAHRADIO.NET'S DISCUSSION FORUM

Utah Radio's Discussion Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUtah Radio Talk Website

To Answer CAwasinNJ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SamSpade

SamSpade

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-10-02

To Answer CAwasinNJ Empty
PostSubject: To Answer CAwasinNJ   To Answer CAwasinNJ Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 9:21 pm

I think you could find a white pizza in the 'nutrition' section at a store like Smith's Marketplace (I have re-located so Fred Meyer's grocery selection is a bit different). I might also think California Pizza Kitchen would make a selection or two.

Now if you go the non-frozen route, let me recommend Rusted Sun Pizzeria on 2100 S at State (amazing food) or perhaps one of the 'white' selections from The Pie.

Yup, CPK has a few (going by the descriptions on their site). I'd recommend trying Harmon's if you don't find one on the shelf. They were always my favorite market in Utah- very helpful people.
http://www.cpk.com/menu/in_your_grocers_freezer.aspx
Back to top Go down
SamSpade

SamSpade

PostSubject: Re: To Answer CAwasinNJ   To Answer CAwasinNJ Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 12:59 am

Don't really have more to add, but am trying to keep this thread going hoping that CA will see it. (I cannot post on the other forum)
Back to top Go down
shadradio

shadradio

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: To Answer CAwasinNJ   To Answer CAwasinNJ Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 11:47 am

Well I can take the sauce but I cannot eat cheese so I have to have pizzas made with cottage cheese on top and at first the local Papa John's thought it was crazy but now they understand oh yea I thoght what CA wanted was just a palin toasted cheese sandwich?

don't feel bad Sam I was banned from the other forum a few months back also no reason given othe rthen the admin must have some problems mentally I'm guessing? rabbit
Back to top Go down
SamSpade

SamSpade

PostSubject: I hope CA finds this thread, someday   To Answer CAwasinNJ Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 3:51 pm

Shad, thanks for your support.

CA, hope you find this info. someday. There are frozen versions available. Smile
Back to top Go down
dolt

dolt

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: To Answer CAwasinNJ   To Answer CAwasinNJ Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 9:26 pm

I'll copy/pate it there Sam. To the best of my knowledge I am currently not banned. Thought CA read hear though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Answer CAwasinNJ   To Answer CAwasinNJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Answer CAwasinNJ
Page 1 of 1